Oral Cancer can be manageable if diagnosed early. If the cancer becomes advanced it can be life threateneing. Dr. Najjar routinely examines every new patient as well as recall patients for any suspicious lesions. He examines the tongue, cheeks, the internal opening to the throat and lymph nodes in the neck. The examination may feel slightly uncomfortable but painless and very valuable. Our main concern is your health and well being.
Tips for ‘Cavity’ prevention
- Limit frequency of meals and snacks.
- Encourage brushing, flossing and rinsing.
- Watch what your child drinks.
- Avoid giving your child sticky foods.
- Make treats part of meals.
- Choose nutritious snacks.
Factors affecting gum health
- Clenching and grinding teeth
- Poor nutrition